UDek – 3D Boat Registration Stick-on
3D Boat Registration Stick-on
Want your boat to look unique? then get our boat registration kit. Simply type in your combination and we’ll get your kit underway.
This kit includes:
- Standard 150mm height
- Machined on our 6mm UDek brushed black over winter grey
- 1x Letter or Number
- This product is sold per piece. Edit the order amount to match the number of combinations you need.
- Please refer to your registered state’s regulation if the dimensions are applicable to you.
- This kit is made on placement of your order and is not returnable based on incorrect selection.
How do our DIY U-Dek kits work?
- Select how many pieces and type in your combination. Ex. (2 sets of BBBBUU112233. Add to cart 12pcs and then type in “BBU123” on the combination textbox)
- Please check measurements provided on layout and call us if you need a custom size to suit your needs.
- Submit your order and make payment.
- We fabricate and ship your boat registration kit, ready for installation
How should I look after my U-DEK® deck?
We recommend cleaning immediately to reduce possible staining, as some materials can stain the decking if not promptly removed, including mustard, fish hooks left to rust, fish blood, bird droppings.
Have a bottle of U-DEK® Cleaner on hand to use when needed. For more details on how to clean U-DEK®, check our Warranty & Care document.
Reducing longer term exposure to the elements when not in use, such as storing your boat in a garage or under a cover, will help extend the life of your decking and reduce colour fade.
Inflatable pool toys or water bottles stored long-term on U-DEK®, or placing decking near reflective surfaces or beneath glass can be destructive to the decking, as these objects can refract/reflect light.
Learn more about U-Dek