GIVE YOUR BOAT THE SEADEK TREATMENT
SeaDek is a UV protected non-absorbent foam, featuring an innovative, textured micro-dot surface for enhanced non-slip characteristics. Its non-skid, closed cell PE/EVA products offer safe and comfortable alternatives to moulded non-skid, paint-on textures and other marine traction products.
Formulated with a 3M™ acrylic based high-bond pressure sensitive adhesive, SeaDek’s robust, peel-and-stick application makes it easy to install and requires no mounting of hardware. Easy to clean and stain resistant, SeaDek also provides protection for boat surfaces, especially in high traffic areas. Other benefits that SeaDek offers include:
- Exceptional traction even when wet
- Unparalleled comfort when standing or walking on boat surfaces
- Shock absorption, which decreases fatigue
- Protection for boat surfaces against scratches, chips and dents
- Noise reduction characteristics – ideal for fishermen
GET A QUOTE
Easy to install and customizable, SeaDek is available in a variety of sizes, thicknesses, and colours. Contact BBU, your authorised SeaDek Fabricator and Installer, today for a quote on (03) 9465 3441 or complete our enquiry form.