U-Dek – Fits Hallet Griffin Rear Platform
or 4 fortnightly payments of $187.50 with More info
Looking for the best flooring for your boat?
Then fit your boat out with our Senator SeaDek DIY kit. Simply select your colour, pattern and options and we will get your kit underway.
This kit includes:
- Rear Swim Platform
- Please allow 2-5 business days for machine time and color availability.
How do our DIY U-Dek kits work?
- Choose your colour and options.
- Please check measurements provided on layout and call us if you are unsure if this kit is the correct size.
Please note this kit is made on placement of your order and is not returnable based on incorrect selection.
- Submit your order and make payment.
- We fabricate and ship your U-Dek kit DIY, ready for installation
How should I look after my U-DEK® deck?
We recommend cleaning immediately to reduce possible staining, as some materials can stain the decking if not promptly removed, including mustard, fish hooks left to rust, fish blood, bird droppings.
Have a bottle of U-DEK® Cleaner on hand to use when needed. For more details on how to clean U-DEK®, check our Warranty & Care document.
Reducing longer term exposure to the elements when not in use, such as storing your boat in a garage or under a cover, will help extend the life of your decking and reduce colour fade.
Inflatable pool toys or water bottles stored long-term on U-DEK®, or placing decking near reflective surfaces or beneath glass can be destructive to the decking, as these objects can refract/reflect light.
Learn more about U-Dek